March 9, 2005
1. What is the funniest thing you've seen since you've come to Purdue?
"I think the funniest thing I have seen here would have to be watching Jarred Leibner doing squats with his shorts on inside out and backwards. That guy is a legend."
2. Why did you choose to come to Purdue?
"I came here because of the guys on the team and the great coaching, but more so because of the excessive amount of gorgeous cornfields."
3. Who is your favorite actress and why?
"Catherine Zeta-Jones. She is so hot in the "Mask of Zorro." I would pay good money to become the Zorro character, plus I have always wanted to have a nice cape and a great looking sword."
4. Who do you think will win the men's Big Ten basketball tournament?
5. X-Box or Playstation 2? What is your favorite game to play?
"I think the Boilermakers will be triumphant. I just have to think that Gene Keady has a bit more magic under his combover."
"I don't play much of that stuff anymore, but it used to be PS2, and I loved to play Tiger Woods PGA Tour. Tiger is the man, and he has a smoking-hot wife."
6. What is your greatest tennis memory?
"My greatest memory was beating Vanderbilt 5-2 on Feb 26. That was the bomb."
7. If you could drive any vehicle of your choice, what would it be and why?
"I would definitely drive a Range Rover, and there are two reasons why. The first reason is because I need a good mountain car. The second reason is that the Cohen family has one in "The O.C.," and that show is pretty much my life."
8. What is your favorite store in the mall and why?
"I don't know my favorite store, but my least favorite stores in the mall have got to be those crazy kiosks. They drive me crazy because every time you walk by those places an employee tries to wrangle you into buying stuff. I usually just run away from those people or start crying, but either way it's pretty horrible."
9. Who has had the most influence on your life?
"My parents are definitely the most influential people in my life because they are both such stand-up individuals. They have given me so many good lessons and opportunities through my life that I will never forget. They have also taught me about Jesus Christ, and I think that is the most important thing."
10. What are your plans for the future after you graduate from Purdue?
"I would like to use my major in hospitality and tourism to manage a hotel in the mountains back home in Colorado, where the sun always shines."