London : The way to a man’s heart, they say, is through his stomach, but what happens if in that quest, instead of setting a man’s heart on fire, a woman ends up setting the kitchen on fire?
Well something like that happened with Welsh beauty, Catherine Zeta Jones, who in her quest to prepare her very own recepies for her darling hubby, Michael Douglas, ended up almost reducing her kitchen to ashes.
“Michael is afraid when I’m in the kitchen.I am a terrible cook. I did burn a pan once. It wasn’t on fire, but it was smoking and I got scared, and right next to the cooker was a big old fire extinguisher.
But I ran to the other side of the apartment, got Michael and said, ‘We have a problem in the kitchen!’ I just freaked out.”, Femalefirst quoted her as saying in an interview to British magazine, New.
And she claims that the experience left her chastised, and now the most she does in the kitchen, is use the micvrowave.
“That was the first and last time I ever actually tried to cook Now I just microwave Chicken McNuggets! “Michael can’t cook either, but he’s really good at making dinner reservations, and that’s fine by me.”, she said.